The Financial Coaching Ministry is a service to singles, families and couples to receive one-on-one, kneecap-to-kneecap personal, biblical financial guidance, support, and encouragement.
To equip, empower and give HOPE to everyone from the financially secure to the financially distressed through biblically based principles, encouragement and accountability.
Is Coaching right for me?
If you can relate with any of the following situations, coaching would be a good fit for you.
• I need a budget, but don’t know how to start
• Thinking about managing money causes anxiety
• My spouse and I argue about our finances regularly
• We use debt to pay-off debt and don’t see a way out
• Creditors are calling and I don’t know what to do
• I am worried about savings, college planning, retirement, or my estate.
• I am considering bankruptcy, foreclosure, short sale
• Our timeshare is bleeding our finances
• I need an objective viewpoint on my financial situation
Your financial information will NOT be shared outside of our financial coaching team.
1. Set up a 30 minute consultation where we will review high level financial information and review coaching process.
2. One two-hour coaching session where we will thoroughly review your financial situation, identify and prioritze your goals and objectives and define recommendations for next steps.
3. Follow up sessions as necessary (Typically one or two one-hour sessions within a three-month period.)
• There is no additional cost for this service
How to set up an appointment
Central Lutheran Church