Night In Bethlehem
Travel back in time to ancient Bethlehem. See, taste and smell what daily life was like when Jesus was born Saturday, December 9, 4:00 to 7:00 PM
Activities and food for all – Invite your family and friends. We need many volunteers and donations – Please indicate how you can help by filling out this form on the Hub
All Aboard the Polar Express to Little Lambs Learning Center.
Pizza- Pajamas-Hot Chocolate- Polar Express Movie-Art
Take some time off to do your Christmas shopping, have a date night or just be alone while we watch your kiddos for a couple of hours.
All children ages 6 weeks-12 years old welcome
Sign up for your one trip ticket online today!
$15 a child or $30 for a family
All proceeds go towards educational learning tools
ADVENT FAITH LESSONS begins on Wednesday, November 29 at 11:00 am. In this three-session DVD, travel with teacher and historian Ray Vander Laan to the land of Israel to discover the fascinating truths about the events surrounding the birth of Jesus. The True Christmas Story is strikingly relevant, packed with faith-building truths, and sure to speak to your heart well beyond the Christmas season.
Who – Anyone interested in being a part of the seasonal choir at Central Lutheran.
What – An Advent/Christmas seasonal choir that will sing on December 17 for the Service of Lessons and Carols and at a Christmas Eve service.
When – Rehearsals will be Tuesday, November 21, 28, December 5, 12, and 19 from 6:30 to 7:30 pm in the Sanctuary.
Questions? Contact Mike Lauer, Director of Worship and Music, firstname.lastname@example.org, 763-270-1150
When you are grieving a loved one’s death, the holiday season can be especially painful. Our Surviving the Holidays seminar helps participants discover:
- how to deal with emotions
- what to do about traditions
- helpful tips for surviving social events and
- how to find hope for the future.
Please join us for this encouraging seminar on Saturday, November 11, 8:30 to 10:30 am at Central.
Tuesday, November 14 6:30 – 8:00 pm
Interested in joining the family of Central? Great! We are hosting a new member class on Tuesday, November 14, at 6:30 pm. Dessert will be provided and children are welcome. If you have questions, contact Rachel Pederson, Administrator, at email@example.com or 763-441-2363.
Sign up on the Connection Card, at the Welcome Center or Click Here to register online.
Revelation Wellness®– Made for More fitness class is designed to be holy encounters that are more than just a great workout! We train our hearts, minds, souls and bodies in order to serve the Lord and to love others. Faith THEN fitness! Led by certified Revelation Wellness® Instructor, Katie Vick.
Join us Tuesdays, 6:30 to 7:15 AM, or Thursdays, 7:00 to 7:45 PM, in the Family Life Center (gym)
$3.00 drop-in rate or 8-class punch card for $20.00.
- Church Office: We are looking for volunteers to help in the church office on Sunday mornings (answer phones, assist people, etc).
- Holy Grounds: We’d love to train a few people to work in Holy Grounds on Sunday morning – no experience needed.
- Hospitality: We are also seeking people who are willing to help with funeral set up/clean up, hospitality for special events, etc.
Moms in Prayer If you would like to spend an hour in prayer for your kids, Central hosts several Moms in Prayer groups.
- Career and College age meets Wednesdays from 8:00 to 9:00 am in Room 124 and another group meets on Wednesdays from 4:00 to 5:00 pm in the Lounge.
- An all-ages group meets Thursdays from 10:00 to 11:00 am in the Lounge.
- A Grandma group meets Mondays from 9:00 to 10:00 am in the Lounge.
Invite other moms and grandmas to join you. Questions? Contact Barb Van Tassel at 763-274-1149.
8:15 am - Traditional
9:30 am - Blended
11:00 am - Innovations