Snowboarders and skiers! Join us this February as we head to Lutsen Resort in northern Minnesota and shred the gnar! We will leave Friday, February 9th, at 5:00 pm from Central, board or ski all day Saturday and Sunday, and drive home late Sunday night to arrive at Central around 10:00 pm.
All ages welcome! (Middle School students & younger require the attendance of supervising adult).
IMPORTANT INFO ~
- EARLY BIRD (on or before January 31): $250.
- LATE BIRD (AFTER January 31): $275.
- Final payments due no later than February 7th.
To register: turn in this form with your deposit to hold a spot.
Or register online in the Hub (click here)
- Meet at Central at 5:00 pm on Friday. Return Sunday evening around 10:00 pm.
- We will be staying at the AmericInn in Tofte. (7231 MN-61, Tofte, MN 55615).
- Bring cash money for one meal each day and for snacks on the road.
- Breakfast and a sack-lunch will be provided each day (cost included in price).
- Don’t forget your snow gear: goggles, gloves, hat, snow pants, jacket, and good-luck scarf!
- Also bring: warm clothes, sunblock, snacks, swim suit for hotel pool, towel, and deodorant!
- If you need to rent gear, we will help you do so on an individual basis. Just let us know!
Call Ryan Braley in the CLC Offices: (763) 441-2363; or email at firstname.lastname@example.org