Here’s what’s going on in Student Ministries over the next few weeks!
- Feb 1: echo/Rhythm
- Feb 8: echo (Parent Night)/Rhythm
- During this night at echo, we will be using Fridays in our “The Strong and the Week” series to talk about the art and discipline of celebration. The 2nd half of the night will be a surprise for the kids. Parents, we would LOVE to have you join us for this night, but you are not required to attend this Parent Night if you cannot make it. But if you do, I guarantee you’ll have a great time!
- Feb 15: echo/Rhythm
- Feb 22: Rhythm is on, NO ECHO
- Feb 23: echo kids go to Feed My Starving Children! Meet at church at 5pm and return at 9pm. $5.00 Contact Mark Beard or Mike Topel for details (email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org) Register here: https://centrallutheran.ccbchurch.com/form_response.php?id=37
- March 1: Ash Wednesday – Bring your family and join us for one of our Ash Wednesday services at noon, 5pm and 7pm.
- March 8: echo (Parent Night) and Rhythm!
Jump Up Month!
In April, we will be doing our annual Jump Up Month! 5th graders will jump fro Vibe up to Rhythm, and Rhythm 6th graders will jump up to echo! The dates for this are April 5 and April 19th. On April 26th, 5th and 6th graders will attend Rhythm together.
Road Trip Impact 2017!
Summer is on the way! One of the most highly anticipated events of the year in Student Ministries is Road Trip Impact – the mystery missions trip we take every year! Kids have no idea where we are going, but we work hard, serve people, and have tons of fun along the way. This year, the dates are June 21-27. Register here! https://centrallutheran.ccbchurch.com/form_response.php?id=39
Children’s Ministry Internship:
Joy Goodwin, our Children’s Ministry Director, is looking for a part-time intern for this summer as she prepares for maternity leave. If you have a college student or older high school student who may be interested in a paid Children’s Ministry internship, have them contact email@example.com.
Thanks, Parents! Let me know if you have any questions!
Director of Student Ministries