Happy May! Sheesh – that year went by quickly, huh? Here’s what we have going on in Student Ministries over the next few months:
***Remember, tomorrow is the early bird deadline for Road Trip and Lake Geneva! Bring your registrations to the BBQ! ***
- Wed, May 3: echo/Rhythm BBQ! All 6-12th graders, join us for our end of the year party! We’ll have burgers, hotdogs, kickball, volleyball, and beautiful weather in the forecast! 7-8:30pm. Bring $2 to help cover the cost of food.
- Wed, May 10: 7-8:30pm. Leader Party! All echo leaders, Rhythm leaders, and security team members are invited to Pete and Kaycee’s house for our end of the year leader party! Spouses and kids are welcome! We’ll have a fun night of just celebrating our year together. Main dish is provided, but please bring something to share!
- Sunday, May 21: Mission Madness! Sign up with your family to head out with a team of people from Central to serve our city in one of 20 missions projects!
- Sunday, June 4: Honoring the Grads! Seniors, bring your families for this special Sunday centered around YOU!
- Wed, June 14: Echo Bonfire! All 6-12th graders are invited to Pete and Kaycee’s house for a summer bonfire! Bring your friends! 7-11pm. (16778 Yale St. NW, Elk River, MN 55330)
- June 21-27: Road Trip Impact!
- July 12: Rhythm Rally! Incoming 6th & 7th graders – join us for a day long trip to Wild Mountain in Taylors Falls!
- July 24-28: Lake Geneva!
- Summer Study: This summer, we’ll be doing a 6 week Summer Bible Study for anyone who is interested. 9am-10am at Pete and Kaycee’s house starting on July 6th. No need to register. Just grab your bible and show up!
Also, a couple dates to keep on your radar for this fall:
- Junior Retreat: Sept 22-24
- Thrive Conference (for ladies only): Oct 13-14
- Fall Camp: Nov 10-12
Thanks, parents! As always, let me know if you have any questions!
Director of Student Ministries